Is a loan of securities by one broker to another so as to cover a customer’s short sale.
- Payment period depends on the kind of products one has i.e. perishable goods have payment period of 6months to a year unlike Non perishable goods that have a payment period of 1 to 2 and a half years
- Processing period is of 1 to 2 weeks
- Attractive interest rates
- Proforma with details of Items to purchase and amounts
- Letter of request
- Copy of ID if Rwandan or passport if foreigner
- Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Cash flows
1. Who is legible to a cash credit line?
Companies or business people that are able to provide all the requirements requested by the Bank
2. How Is Interest charged?
We charge interest on a monthly basis
3. When my payment period runs out for the stock loan, can it be renewed?
Yes, it can be renewed as long as you have cleared your previous loan or if ones securities are good enough then the Bank can grant one an extension on their payment period.