1. How is Bank of Kigali organized?
Bank of Kigali is organized into two major segments - Corporate & SME Banking and Retail Banking.
2. Who is Bank of Kigali’s External Auditor?
Bank of Kigali’s External Auditor is KPMG Rwanda.
3. What is Bank of Kigali’s current rating?
Bank of Kigali is rated AA-/A1 by Global Credit Rating Company.
4. When is Bank of Kigali’s year end?
Bank of Kigali’s year end is 31 December.
5. What is the ticker symbol for Bank of Kigali shares and on which exchanges does it trade?
Bank of Kigali shares trade on the Rwanda Stock Exchange under Ticker number “BOK”
6. What was the offering price at Bank of Kigali's Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
Bank of Kigali went public on 1 September, 2011 at Rwf 125 per share.
7. What is Bank of Kigali’s dividend policy?
Bank of Kigali has adopted a dividend payout policy; the dividend payout ratio shall equal 50% of the Bank’s audited IFRS-based Net Income in respect of 2011, 2012 and 2013.
8. When was the last dividend declared?
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on 27th April 2012 approved a Dividend for the year ended 31 December 2011 of Rwf 4,344,382,984 (US$ 7.2 million).The Dividend per share equalled RwF 6.5, resulting in the dividend yield of 5.2%. The dividend was paid from 9 May 2012.
9. What tax is applicable on dividends?
Dividends are subject to withholding tax of 5% for resident tax payers of the East African Community and 15% for non-resident tax payers of the East African Community.
10. How can I get Bank of Kigali’s stock price?
The Stock price is updated in the Listings & Quotations tab under Share Information.
11. How can I purchase Bank of Kigali shares?
Bank of Kigali share can be bought through our wholly owned brokerage firm BK Securities located at the Bank's Head Office. BK Securities brochure
Please contact us by calling +250788535253 / +250784685086 or sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org